Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013


It is now officially 2013 and for all of us we are getting older. Some kids will start their first year as a student and some will end their student years and go into employment. As for me, 2013 will be the same as before. I am still a student working hard to obtain my degree and my life not going to change much as last year.

Everybody has their own new year resolutions. Mine is not much. Just to be a better person than before. I just don't like to set any goals. I like to go with the flows and sometime create my own wave. That's just me. What to do. (HA HA) So, howbout you? Have you set your own new year's resolution?

2013 also marked that I am going to be 22 years old. I am getting old. :( But then age is just a number. Old at age doesn't mean old at heart. I am forever 20! (HA HA)

Lastly I would like to wish the whole world, Happy New Year!!! May 2013 will give your life a blast! :D

No comments: