Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Super.Senior

Assalamualaikum...

Most of us mesti pernah dengar the word super senior kan..?? Many students bajet diorang super senior when they are in the form 4s or when they are in the form 5s. why? Because they taught that they owned the school. Ini mostly happens in boarding school lah. Sorry to say but I am also one of them.

Back in those days being a form 5 made me think that I am a super senior. Tapi kat mana yang super tu..?? Semua itu perasan je. Until then i realized what is the meaning of super is. I know I am not super. Just senior biasa je dalam sekolah tu. Super ni macam dua orang super senior yang aku kenal ni. Why is said that is because look at how they have become. Their ideas and their actions that give impacts to Malaysia generally.


I am not writing this campaigning for them. Its no use. But their ideas and courage is what made me respect them. They are definitely the example of super seniors and i will be one of them soon.

No comments: