Monday, November 19, 2012

The Blues


Its been a while since my last post in this stinky blog. (tak la lama sangat =p) Well peeps, its already Monday today. Marked the beginning of a whole new week and exactly the end of my relaxing Deepavali holiday. 

I arrived in Muadzam yesterday carrying lots of work ahead as I didn't do anything during my full week holiday (Cuti tu cuti la kan) Definitely today onward, well most of us will be experiencing tremendous work load that must be done. (itu perkara biasa bro) well, just chill. hahaha

Have u ever heard the word monday bluess...?? To put it all together Monday blue is meant by low spirited, annoyed, sad, unlucky mood of a workers or students, unexpected weekday arriving to force them to go to work and killing joy. 

Well guys, just get used to it as it will happen every week in your life. 

So today I just wanna say.. Bluesss.....


p/s : its raining  here bro. ZZzzZZzz

No comments: